Pance and Panre materials for sale...Kaplan, HIPPO, CME and more

I have many great resources for the Pance and Panre for sale. All of it is saved digitally on my computer and can be sent digitally through my Microsoft One Drive. Email me at navypa2116@hotmail.com. Feel free to make an offer on any or all of the items.

** Full Kaplan High Yield course review book in pdf format p.s. (I will also soon be selling my full online access after May2015 with access to the Question bank, Video On-demand lectures, and High Yield course book which doesn't expire until Nov. 2015)

** Comprehensive review for certification and recertifcation of physician assistants 5thE (online access to Ebook and Pre/Post Test)

** Hippo PA Video review course with videos, pdf lectures and qbank

** Pance/Panre high yield pearls study documents

** End of Rotation study guides by rotation 

** CME 3 and 5 day course books with 8 practice ests

** HelpZebra review course with all material

** Packrats- multiple available

Please let me know if you are interested in any or all. Make me a fair offer since I don't know how much to sell for.

Happy studying

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Also, I have the 4th edition Comprehensive Review book by Claire Oconnell I can ship if wanted. 

CME4Life Pance Essentials document containing all 750 flash card questions in PDF format

Are these the exact same 750 flash cards that they are selling for $149 on the CME4LIFE website? 

Archived