2011-2012 Application Cycle for class of 2014

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi David89,

If you don't mind, could you share your stats? it would be sincerely appreciated, thanks & good luck to you!

ohh crap, i just saw this post reply and realized it was not intended for touro, that supplemental application was for pcom lol..so sorry and how embarrassing of me. but i sure hope i'll receive the supplemental application from touro soon..=)

as for my stats..they're not very flashy lol but here it is.

cGPA:3.34

sGPA:3.12

HCE: 250 hours

Volunteer: 250 hours

research: 250 Hours

clubs and awards, and PA shadowing

LOR: 1 from a science professor, 1 from a manager of non-profit organization with MPH, 1 from a PA

i hope i'll get a supplemental app from touro soon lol

goodluck

I sumbitted my application 8-16-11, caspa mailed it out 8-19...I have received confirmation from the other 7 schools I applied to, but still nothing from Touro... hopeful for an interview, but really need to get that secondary application request first! (: Best wishes to everyone applying this cycle!

I sent out my CAPSA on Aug 5th and received my supplemental today.

aww mannn, i submitted my caspa on august 3 and haven't receive anything yet. i guess that's it for me with this school for this year.

did they send you like an email confirming they received your caspa app? or you did receive anything until your supplemental app today?

thank you

I didn't receive any confirmation that the school received my CASPA app. They just sent this.

Your CASPA primary application has been received and reviewed by the Joint MSPAS/MPH Admissions Committee, which has decided to invite you to submit a supplemental application. Congratulations! The policy with regards to who is invited to submit supplemental applications varies from program to program. Not all candidates for admission to the Joint Program are invited to do so. For more information regarding the Joint Program’s admissions requirements and procedures, please refer to the Admissions web site at http://www.tu.edu/PAadmissions.

The Joint Program employs a rolling admissions process. It is to your advantage to submit materials in a timely manner. The letters of recommendation you submitted with your CASPA application have been added to your file. Once your secondary application has been received, your entire file will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee to determine interview eligibility. Please note that submission of the supplemental application does not guarantee an interview. Candidates are invited to attend interviews on an “as needed” basis.

I didn't receive any confirmation that the school received my CASPA app. They just sent this.

Your CASPA primary application has been received and reviewed by the Joint MSPAS/MPH Admissions Committee, which has decided to invite you to submit a supplemental application. Congratulations! The policy with regards to who is invited to submit supplemental applications varies from program to program. Not all candidates for admission to the Joint Program are invited to do so. For more information regarding the Joint Program’s admissions requirements and procedures, please refer to the Admissions web site at www.tu.edu/PAadmissions.

The Joint Program employs a rolling admissions process. It is to your advantage to submit materials in a timely manner. The letters of recommendation you submitted with your CASPA application have been added to your file. Once your secondary application has been received, your entire file will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee to determine interview eligibility. Please note that submission of the supplemental application does not guarantee an interview. Candidates are invited to attend interviews on an “as needed” basis.

Hi, if you don't mind can i ask for your stats? to see how mines are

Thank you

BS in Biochemistry from UCSC

Science GPA 3.83

Non science GPA 3.84

EMT for 6 years

Volunteer at a free clinic for 2 years

Research for 6 months

2 letters from physicians and 1 from physiology professor

California grown

woww.. those are some drooling stats. i don't think you would have any problem getting in lol

Man a 3.8 GPA as a biochem major is impressive.

cGPA: 3.56

sGPA: 3.48

HCE: 1500 hours

Clinical Director at a UCDMC Student run clinic

Founder and Director of a UCDMC Free Hepatitis B Vaccination Clinic

Publications in Nutritional biology

Religious Studies Major

LOR: 1 Vascular Surgeon, 1 Neurology Professor, 1 Principal investigator, 1 Nutritional Biology Ph.D student

Archived