2011-2012 Application Cycle for class of 2014

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone heard anything from Touro? I submitted my app mid June and still have not received anything...

I submitted my application in April. They sent out the first bunch of applications on June 13th. I have not heard anything yet from Touro.

Has anyone heard anything from Touro? I submitted my app mid June and still have not received anything...

I submitted my application in April. They sent out the first bunch of applications on June 13th. I have not heard anything yet from Touro.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I submitted my CASPA application in late June and also have not heard anything yet. I am really crossing my fingers because Touro Cali is my top choice! I am a New Yorker, I hope that does not weaken my chances! I will let you all know if I hear anything :) I think they just finished filling seats for the class of 2014 with wait-listed applicants. Maybe now they will move on to the class of 2015!

Good luck to all!!

Jo

Hi! Do you guys happen to know whether I will be okay if I submit my app around 9/1? Does Touro do rolling admissions?

Hello, I do believe they work on a rolling admissions. I Would advise you as a fellow colleague to submit as soon as possible. There is always people getting in who have submitted late, but your chances are extremely higher. Is there a certain reason you are holding off? You can submit your application even if you are waiting for letters of reference or transcripts or GRE. At least that way it lets CASPA have a chance to get your GPA calulated, so when those things do come, you are set. Hope this helps

AG

Received my secondary application email today! And so the process begins!!

Do you happen to know what the secondary app at this school means? Is it just that you met the generic baseline criteria or that they actually looked into you as a candidate more closely? Either way, congrats, I hope I get one too!

Do you happen to know what the secondary app at this school means? Is it just that you met the generic baseline criteria or that they actually looked into you as a candidate more closely? Either way, congrats, I hope I get one too!

The email stated that not all applicants who apply will receive a secondary and that they have a criteria for moving on the secondary phase. It did not give specifics.

aag............ can you share us your stats if you don't mind me asking

Thank you

Undergrad GPA : 3.11, Undergrad Science GPA: 3.0

Graduate GPA: 3.7, Graduate Science GPA: 3.7

Overall GPA: 3.4, Overall Science GPA 3.3

GRE: 1130, 4.0

700 medical volunteering hours

110 shadowing hours

300 direct patient HCE

Hope this helps... Good luck

Archived