The last email I've recieved stated they're starting the review process. Has anyone heard anything about interviews yet? Or when they'll be scheduled?

Hi all! I got an email invitation for interview on May 14th. I would like to know from people who interviewed here, what do they think of the program? 

Also, I know they have only 24 seats in total, how many of them have been offered?

I interviewed in April and was accepted a few days later. I think the program is great and I'm excited to join it. I'm not sure how many seats are remaining, I know a few others who were also accepted. Good luck with the interview!

FYI, for anyone still looking. I know that they said there was another interview after the one on May 14th. As for how the interview went I have not heard back yet.