New York - Clarkson University

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Anyone accepted to the class of 2019, we have a facebook group.

Hey Dabba, I just got accepted today too! I made a Facebook page for the 2019 PA class so we can connect and post any questions we may have. Here is the link so you can join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1569276286725369/

Mnaz thank you, the interview was long but I enjoyed it! Everyone was very friendly which made the experience more laid back. 

dbarron it was great to meet you at the interview Dave! 

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! 

I was invited for an interview on June 11th and I'm extremely excited and yet extremely nervous too!

It's my first time applying to PA school so I don't really know much about the interviewing process aside from what other PA students have told me and I was curious if there was anyone else who has the same interview day? For those who have applied and were accepted, I read in an earlier thread how their particular interview process went and I was wondering if it was the same for you with some minor difference? 

Congrats to everyone who was accepted by the way!

I am still awaiting a decision. Congrats on the interview invite.

If possible can you send your stats. My supplementary application was processed on 3/22/16 and then I received an email saying they placed my application on hold on 4/11/16. I'm hoping for a decision soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got placed on the "Active List" after my interview in February!
They told me during the interview process that if you get placed on this list...you'd hear back hopefully by the end of the June interviews.

Should I send an email checking on my status since its been a few months?
What are your thoughts or experience with that?

Praying!

I got placed on the "Active List" after my interview in February!

They told me during the interview process that if you get placed on this list...you'd hear back hopefully by the end of the June interviews.

Should I send an email checking on my status since its been a few months?

What are your thoughts or experience with that?

Praying!

I would wait until after the June interviews, say two or three weeks after, I'm sure you'll get a message by then.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived