2011-2012 Application Cycle

I think you're right about hearing it here first. Does anyone know how many interviews they are planning to have this year? or about how many were held in years past? I did hear at some point that they were going to conduct less this year than last because that many interviews was overwhelming.

Got a snail mail letter of rejection today. There was a checklist on the letter with several options on what to improve. Mine said to improve overall science GPA (3.57) and to improve my overall GPA (3.69). I'm not surprised considering the small class size, they have a great opportunity to be very selective. Best wishes to all who receive(d) interviews, knock em' out of the park!

Got a snail mail letter of rejection today. There was a checklist on the letter with several options on what to improve. Mine said to improve overall science GPA (3.57) and to improve my overall GPA (3.69). I'm not surprised considering the small class size, they have a great opportunity to be very selective. Best wishes to all who receive(d) interviews, knock em' out of the park!

Last I heard from Marlys, the first nine interviewees have been notified (for tomorrow), but as of a couple of days ago 56 supplementals were awaiting review, so I beginning to wonder if interview calls will go well into November? She also eluded (i.e unofficial statment) that they may be giving fewer interviews than last year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived