CONNECTICUT: University of St. Joseph Developing

Hello Everyone 

I completed my Interview on 8/20.

Im glad I read the forum and prepared accordingly.  If you follow the advice on the forum it will help you know what to expect and calm your nerves. If you YouTube MM1 there are some great resources and you can practice the format.  Just be yourself and give them honest answers on your OWN thoughts and IDEAS.  

I enjoyed my time with the program faculty they seem very friendly and supportive.  

Good Luck everyone.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I completed all of the assignments and my background check is complete. The only thing I did not complete is the drug test. I'm waiting until we find out about the accreditation until I do that. Oh, I asked Carrie, the latest we find out about the accreditation status would be early Oct but it could be anytime from now until then. 

@oliviarae92 Yeah, USJ added me the day I sent in my deposit and enrollment dem sheet. Did you give the e-mail address that is associated with you facebook account? I would e-mail Carrie again and ask or PM me your fb email here and I can add you to the private fb group. 

Congrats!!!

No subsequent deposit just the $800 for now. However, you will be notified shortly after to submit your order for a background check through CastleBranch, which has to be done within a week and that's an extra $117. Hopefully we are going to be notified very soon; I know I for one am quite anxious to know for sure so that I can start preparing.

I just got off the interview waitlist! I have an interview sept 26th!! Does anyone know if there are still seats available?

Also any tips or hotels in the area?

Hey ableddy,

I can't speak to whether or not the class is full, although I don't believe that it is. When I interviewed I stayed at the Farmington Inn which was absolutely adorable and so quaint. In the morning I was able to take advantage of the breakfast to grab some coffee and a little snack before heading to the interview. It's an easy 15-20 minute drive from the school. Good luck!

Sarah

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ableddy,

I was wondering if anyone has heard back from the September 26th interviews. Getting a bit antsy. I noticed that a few of the people on the forum interviewed on a Monday and heard back that Friday.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi lisa,

I actually noticed the same thing so i was hoping id hear back today as well but nothing yet.

I will definitely post in here when i find out!

Hi all,

I am currently scheduled for an interview on October 24th. I submitted applications very late into the application cycle (apps went out mid-Sept) so this is my first and only interview invitation thus far. I am desperately hoping that there are still seats available and that I am not merely interviewing for a position on the wait-list! 

For those accepted, is there an updated head count in the FB group? And a big congrats to you all!

Cheers

Hi all,

I am currently scheduled for an interview on October 24th. I submitted applications very late into the application cycle (apps went out mid-Sept) so this is my first and only interview invitation thus far. I am desperately hoping that there are still seats available and that I am not merely interviewing for a position on the wait-list! 

For those accepted, is there an updated head count in the FB group? And a big congrats to you all!

Cheers

Judging by the FB page, there are 20 members joined and 2 invited.  You're given 2 weeks to pay a seat deposit so its unclear if they have more offers out post-9/26 interviews.  It's just a guess, but I would think there will be <10 seats available going into the 10/10 interview.  

Don't lose hope about seats being available plus you never know if people are interviewing elsewhere in the meantime.  

Good luck and just be yourself in the interview.... They can see right through BS and brown nosing.  

Archived