Accepted Class of 2017

Hey, wondering who has been accepted to start in Fall of 2015. It would be cool to start a forum where we could talk about LIU or PA school in general.

If anyone has ideas about housing or wants to share where they are looking that would be nice, since I am moving from out of state. We could start a Facebook group too if w everyone is interested. Looking forward to starting in the fall as meeting all of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Congrats on being accepted!

I think a facebook page is a great idea to set up.

I'm from Long Island so I'm some what familiar with Brooklyn.

Unfortunately, living in Brooklyn is expensive but it will pay off to live somewhere safe.

Currently, I am looking into apartments in Fort Greene. There is a new building on Dekalb Ave and another on Rockwell Place.

They look really nice! A little pricey but near by the school which is the important thing.

I hope to check them out in person, when I do I will let you all know if it's promising.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys!

My name is Kate and i'm in the class graduating in 2016.  I saw you have a facebook group but only a few of you have joined it and I can't see any of your names.  Congrats to you all for getting into the program! 

My roommate and I (she's also in the program with me now) have two bedrooms opening up in our apartment in July.  Our rent will be about $1000 each and we are about 1.5 mile walk from the school.  Just walk straight up Dekalb and you'll hit school.  We also have a bus right outside our apartment that drops you off at the school! 

I know it's super hard finding good places to live. The upper class (2015 graduates) helped us a lot offering out rooms in their places, so I just wanted to see if anyone was looking for a place/ interested!

I look forward to hearing and meeting you all! Again, congrats!!

Kate

• 2 months later...

Archived