2011 Interviews

Try and focus on other things I suppose, after interview I suppose youve done all you can do and its out of your hands now. If its meant to be, it will happen, the worst they can say is no. Unfortunately, the anxiety associated with the wait is pretty frustrating. Just think positive and try not to dwell on it (I know, easier said than done!)

Christian

Same here, you know MDC has actually beaten Nova and Barry and many other master level PA programs in a PA competition called the "Brain Bowl" where different PA programs compete in a jeapordy style contest. MDC won first place 4 years in a row, thats impressive and shows alot about the quality of the education. The low cost of completing the program is also great. Talk to you soon!

Try and focus on other things I suppose, after interview I suppose youve done all you can do and its out of your hands now. If its meant to be, it will happen, the worst they can say is no. Unfortunately, the anxiety associated with the wait is pretty frustrating. Just think positive and try not to dwell on it (I know, easier said than done!)

Christian

Hi Christian

How was the test and the essay question...I am super nervous

Archived