2011-2012 Application Cycle

Congratulations Khoi, that is wonderful news. Dr. Jones called me today and offered admission as well! I am very excited and feel very blessed to be given this opportunity. I enjoyed meeting you Saturday, and look forward to being fellow classmates.

OH HECK YES! I called it that day didn't I?! I said we're going to end up being classmates! LOL

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
does anyone remember if they said they r going to review apps every week and offer seats that way or r they going to wait until the next interview and review it again

I remember him saying in his closing statements after that financial aid presentation that they were reviewing apps "every" week.

Khoi and Travis congratulations!! I just received a call from Dr. Jones today as well!! Looking forward to work together with great class mates =)

Congrats to you dcrosado! Did we get a chance to meet each other at the interview session or meet and greet at all?

Khoi

ptravis, did I meet you at the interview? I was the out of stater on the student panel. Congrats on your acceptance :)

I am sure you did meet him. We were both in Group 2 and were sitting next to each other during the "Lounge" period. If my memory serves me correctly, he had an EMT background.

Khoi,

I believe we did because I recall telling you that I would have pronounced your name wrong if you would not have presented yourself to me first. My name is Damaris and I was the only one from El Paso haha. Where did you say you were from again?

Ahhh...I remember now. You were also in Group 2 right?

Khoi,

Yes, I was also in group 2!! =) I would say I was wearing a tan suit haha but I know other girls were as well! =) I was wearing a bluish shirt underneath the suit though haha if this helps at all.

pTravis,

I do not believe I met you, did I?

bijouhac,

I do not recall meeting you I am sorry, but am so happy I got into my first choice school and am excited to get to know everyone! Would you mind by any chance sending me in a private message your name to find you on facebook if you have one =)

Ptravis and Khoi as well do you have a facebook and can you send me a message with your names to start getting to know each other =) Thank you =)

I'm so excited, I just got my interview offer today for Oct 14-15! However, I'm scheduled to work at the hospital at 2100 on Saturday, October 15. For those of you who interviewed already, were all the Saturday activities wrapped up and done by around 6pm like the interview letter suggests? Or did they extend beyond that? I really need to know so I can go ahead and start calling around to try and switch my shift. Thanks for your help!

I'm so excited, I just got my interview offer today for Oct 14-15! However, I'm scheduled to work at the hospital at 2100 on Saturday, October 15. For those of you who interviewed already, were all the Saturday activities wrapped up and done by around 6pm like the interview letter suggests? Or did they extend beyond that? I really need to know so I can go ahead and start calling around to try and switch my shift. Thanks for your help!

The interview should wrap up by 2PM so you should be okay. Everyone interviewing is broken up into is 3 separate groups (one group interviews, one group goes on a campus tour, and the last groups gets to chill and hang out for a Q/A with current students). Each group will rotate through, everyone will convene for lunch. During lunch, a financial aid presentation is given. That will usually last till 1:30. Dr. Jones will have some closing remarks and you will be done by 1:45/2. Hope this gives you a little insight on what to expect. Good luck.

Archived