Congrats to everyone accepted this cycle!  My name is Kara and am the President of MSPA Class of 2016.  I wanted to start an acceptance feed to update you of a Class of 2017 MSPA Facebook group. PA school will be challenging but incredibly rewarding!  First years are on the site to help answer questions you may have. Follow up on this thread and one of our admins will help you get on the Facebook page.  You may need to include your email.  [Disclaimer, although it is a student set up Facebook page (not an official WesternU page), remember to be professional and respectful.  I wouldn't recommend posting anything that you wouldn't feel comfortable having faculty or administrators see.  fyi].  We are also in the process of setting up a mentor program for the summer. Keep an eye out for updates! 

• Upvote 1

Kara,

Thank you for the information and for setting this all up! It is much appreciated, and I am stoked to meet you all.

My name is Paul Rhee, and my email is p_s_rhee@yahoo.com.

Best,

PrheePA

Wow that is great, 97%! Means we will be prepared for the exam, just gotta get through school first :-)

JUST FOUND OUT I WAS ACCEPTED!! Looking forward to these next two years we get to spend together :) Class of 2017, here we go!

• Upvote 3

Hello future classmates!

I'm ecstatic to meet you all in person :)

My name is Jordan Johnson and my email is jordanalise23@hotmail.com

GO CLASS OF 2017!

Hi everyone

I just got accepted.  So excited!!!!!  Can't wait to see you guys in August!  Is there a Facebook page we can connect?

• Upvote 1

Hey guys,

My name is Eric Wu and I just got my acceptance yesterday. Stoked to meet you all!

Email: ericwu372@gmail.com

CONGRATS!!! I'm excited to begin with y'all in a few months.

Got my acceptance email yesterday but didn't see it until an hour ago, cant stop smilin.

Email: AlexanderNKaye@gmail.com

I have a townhouse about 8 minutes from the school. I'm looking for a roommate. It's available July 31. If anyone is interested please let me know.