I just recently found out I got accepted into the program for the class starting in January of 2012. I was just wondering if there were any students on here that had been accepted for 2012 as well.

Hi Would you folks mind providing info regarding your GPA? I am trying to get a sense as to what is needed by way of grades to be competitive, Thanks

Hi everyone! I'll also be starting in January 2012. Is there a facebook group started for our class? I will be looking for roommates! :)

I'll also be looking for a roomate :) I live about an hour out of Manchester now so I should be able to make a few trips up there to check out apartments. My friend is in the year above us at MCPHS so she may be a valuable resource for questions about the area.

CONGRATS yall!! I am a current first year student in Manchester so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Enjoy your free time until January!

For everyone accepted so far, would you mind sharing your stats? I just interviewed so now it is the waiting game fo me

Hi CTL, I just received a letter by mail today saying that I got added to the waitlist. Good luck to you! And congrats to everyone!!!

I just received an acceptance letter for Jan. 2012 start! I'm looking for a roommate if anyone is interested? There are a lot of nice apartments within a 5 mile radius where a 2 bedroom is very reasonably priced. Let me know if anyone else has been accepted and wants to get going on looking for a place.

Facebook me, Brian Reger (West Virginia University)