You should call them and just tell them your situation. I bet no one will care if you don't have it by the interview, bc I'm pretty sure it wasn't specified the program website... The CHS was my college in undergrad, and they are usually very understanding about minor details such as this. So if I were you I wouldn't stress about it!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is on the 10th... . anybody know how long these interviews are? I promised my mom that she could go down there the night before with me. Just don't know how long the interviews will last and what she is going to do during. I told her that she has to stay at the hotel... interviews are not something that I should have my mom with me at.

Mine is on the 10th... . anybody know how long these interviews are? I promised my mom that she could go down there the night before with me. Just don't know how long the interviews will last and what she is going to do during. I told her that she has to stay at the hotel... interviews are not something that I should have my mom with me at.

Mine's on the 10th too.

Someone I know who got an invite to the Morehead interviews was told to expect to be there until 3. Although, having talked to other people familiar with the process, I don't see how it could possibly last that long. The interview is like 15 minutes. Other than that, it's a tour and maybe a writing assignment. I would bet we are out of there by 1 but who knows...

ok, random question. i moved away from the address on my CASPA app and since the house is still on the market i cant change the forwarding address yet because some family still live there and yadda yadda but anyways.. i know some schools send out interview emails and then mail information out before the interview. did anyone get anything in the mail or is it just the email?

I haven't got anything in the mail either.... but I haven't checked mail at my mom and dad's old house. THey just went through a divorce.... so there isn't anyone living there. I will check there this evening, though.

After being pushed by my advisors, I got a new suit yesterday. So, I guess that at worst I will either take the jacket off midway through... or die of a heat stroke.

You've got to be kidding me... That is bizarre!! Where did you meet her? Hahaha... Too weird.

Just so everyone else realizes how strange this is... my in laws live in Atlanta and I live in Lexington. In a city of 6 million people, you managed to not only run into my in-laws but somehow PA school came up and you made the connection.

Craziness.

Archived