• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations! I'll see you there. 8 am right?

I'm not sure about the BLS card. It might be hard to get by the 10th. I know a couple of people that are certified instructors and do classes on occasion. They all live in the Lexington area though. I would try calling your local EMS or transport service to see if any of their employees are instructors. Local hospitals might offer classes as well...

Congratulations! I'll see you there. 8 am right?

I'm not sure about the BLS card. It might be hard to get by the 10th. I know a couple of people that are certified instructors and do classes on occasion. They all live in the Lexington area though. I would try calling your local EMS or transport service to see if any of their employees are instructors. Local hospitals might offer classes as well...

I'm sure you're good. As long as you have it before the program starts I'd say you're in the clear.

I emailed back my rsvp.... told them that I would start this course tonight and get scheduled to do the skills session ASAP. Maybe a hand written note or printout from the trainer would suffice.

I'm sure you're good. As long as you have it before the program starts I'd say you're in the clear.

I emailed back my rsvp.... told them that I would start this course tonight and get scheduled to do the skills session ASAP. Maybe a hand written note or printout from the trainer would suffice.

Finished the course... and emailed and called for a skills session. I'm excited for interviews. Guess I will go down the night before and get a cheap hotel room. What are you guys wearing? I don't know if I want to wear a full on suit when it is in excess of 90 degrees outside. Maybe just dress pants, dress shirt, black tie, etc.

Finished the course... and emailed and called for a skills session. I'm excited for interviews. Guess I will go down the night before and get a cheap hotel room. What are you guys wearing? I don't know if I want to wear a full on suit when it is in excess of 90 degrees outside. Maybe just dress pants, dress shirt, black tie, etc.

You should call them and just tell them your situation. I bet no one will care if you don't have it by the interview, bc I'm pretty sure it wasn't specified the program website... The CHS was my college in undergrad, and they are usually very understanding about minor details such as this. So if I were you I wouldn't stress about it!

Archived