Moderators? I thought pre-PA meant still in undergrad, i.e. pre-PA as declared major... too literal I guess.

I graduated from UK in 2009 with a BHS. June 2009--August 2010 worked as a medical lab scientist at Vanderbilt in the core and hematology/oncology labs... From then and currently I am a research scientist at VUSM in biochemistry-- cancer drug discovery. Born and raised in Lexington... Can't wait to start the program! Shadowed a bunch this summer.... I've applied to Trevecca, UK and Baylor. How bout yourself?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moderators? I thought pre-PA meant still in undergrad, i.e. pre-PA as declared major... too literal I guess.

I graduated from UK in 2009 with a BHS. June 2009--August 2010 worked as a medical lab scientist at Vanderbilt in the core and hematology/oncology labs... From then and currently I am a research scientist at VUSM in biochemistry-- cancer drug discovery. Born and raised in Lexington... Can't wait to start the program! Shadowed a bunch this summer.... I've applied to Trevecca, UK and Baylor. How bout yourself?

I got an email from Linda Allen-- she said they'll be sent out next week!

Also, to Goose: When I hand delivered my app packet to Linda she said they would notify if anything was missing... So it's fine that you haven't received any kind of confirmation.

Best wishes to everyone!

I got an email from Linda Allen-- she said they'll be sent out next week!

Also, to Goose: When I hand delivered my app packet to Linda she said they would notify if anything was missing... So it's fine that you haven't received any kind of confirmation.

Best wishes to everyone!

Archived