• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of. I was researching gradPlus loans and went ahead and filled out a FAFSA application. That's pretty much the first step toward getting any kind of govt loan. UK doesn't have a ton of info on the website. It looks like we'll have to go in person or email for most stuff.

Ya.... I redid my Fafsa to include grad school last night. Will have to look into the gradPlus for sure since I'm out of state. Hopefully I'm not the only out-of-state.... I'm sure we can all put our heads together to help each other out with financial aid stuff. I swear financial aid and registrar are always worse than the classes.

so where did you send your check to? I just emailed this to linda

Hello,

I just received my letter of acceptance to UK Physician Assistant program. I was just wondering, do we send our check to the address listed on the acceptance statement:

office of admissions

college of health sciences

university of kentucky

111 uk charles t. wethington building

or the address on the acceptance letter:

office of student affairs

university of kentucky

11 uk charles t. wethington building

The letters both state to send the check to a different address.

Thanks for your help,

Zach Harr

Are we all out of state! I still have some questions that I need answered maybe some of you have answers that I didn't get on my interview day??

1. How do rotations work? We pick our own. Are we allowed to do out of state or international? I know Kentucky is not PA friendly so I'd rather do as many as I could out of state...

2. Dress code for lecture?

3. When do classes start in January

• 1 month later...

Archived