Class of 2017 Acceptance

Hey all!! Congratulations to everyone accepted for the class of 2017. Looking forward to meeting you all. Wanted to create a thread so we can discuss and collaborate about commuting and on campus housing. Please feel free to post whether you are driving to campus and from where you are traveling. I will be driving from Long Island (Nassau county). Let me know if anyone lives in LI and maybe we can carpool. Also, feel free to post any info regarding housing or whether you are looking for roommates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey congrats to you too! I currently live in Rockland County but planning to move to the Westchester side or into the Bronx area. Starting to look for apartments and I guess question the option of roommates. I am not sure if there is campus housing?

hey! Congrats! Looking forward to meeting you. So, from what I know there is no on-campus housing available so you're going to have to look for apartments in the Bronx/ west Chester area. There are a couple of accepted students on the FB group titled Mercy College PA Program class of 2017 who are looking for roommates. Feel free to correspond with them individually on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived