Guest JPG13

I'm not sure if the schools would know you apply to both - if they have supplementals that you submit directly to the university they could definitely find out if they looked into it.  And I actually think it's a big deal.  When applying to PA schools they know you are probably applying to many - but the end goal is still PA school.  If you are applying to two different program types they could infer that you aren't 100% committed to either one or that one is a backup in case you don't get in to the other.  That may not be the case, but it something you have to consider.

Just know that it's a chance you take if you apply to two programs at the same school. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gkc08, I trust you understand gbrothers was asking a rhetorical question. Many PA's understand that expanding scope of practice, respect for the profession and having reasonable practice autonomy is antithetical with being lumped in with, say, NPs, who have less training. Calling PAs midlevels won't make you popular on this forum.

Archived