I read a post about financial aid and see that this is a pretty expensive school. If people don't mind sharing, how much do you actually pay while attending? Currently I am a student at UMass Amherst, which isn't a cheap school, but get a decent amount of financial aid, loans, etc and pay ~450 a month/semester to go here. I do also work 20+ hours a week to pay that. So I guess my question is, will it be possible to put myself through this program without havig to work insane hours outside of school. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

So basically, you can't work outside school. Other than an occasional shift for a few hours here or there, you don't have time. You can get sufficient loans which will cover school, meals, books, housing, etc, but if you were planning on working to support yourself during school, look at another program or rethink your plan because I can assure you that this program moves far too quickly to risk your progress on an outside job. 

Archived