NEW YORK: Marist College Developing Program

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question for people who've interviewed already: how intense is the tour of campus? The itinerary allows 45 minutes for the tour, are we walking around outside for most of it?

I'm packing for my interview Friday 2/19, trying to decide on footwear/coats. Thanks everyone!

You will be walking outside for most of the tour just because the buildings are spread far apart. The lady who guided our tour allowed us to run to our cars to put on sneakers if we had any or to switch to a warmer coat. I think most of us just dealt with whatever we already had on us. If your a female, definitely bring flats to switch into unless you have very comfortable heels.

Question for people who've interviewed already:  how intense is the tour of campus?  The itinerary allows 45 minutes for the tour, are we walking around outside for most of it? 

I'm packing for my interview Friday 2/19, trying to decide on footwear/coats.  Thanks everyone!

If you are not use to wearing heels or your heels are uncomfortable you should bring flats. I wore comfortable heels and brought flats just in case. 

If they said they are telling they would notify by March 1st. Maybe they mailed letters out by then? Or did they say a phone call and or email?
Did anyone call and ask? Are they filled up? Has a waiting list started?  Has any one gotten in from the past few weeks?

Waiting this long and bad communication doesn't look good.

Hi everyone,

I emailed Professor Lil and she said they will notify all applicants of their final disposition by mid March...They will finish up interviewing applicants the first week of March and let everyone know by mid March. Just thought I should share this since you seemed to be as confused and worried as I was. lol.

Archived