NEW YORK: Marist College Developing Program

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have called a few times as well, still waiting to hear for an interview invite, and they told me the same information also.

Don't want to be the bad guy, but I would say it's safe to assume interviews are over if they have mailed out a wait list and rejections.

I think it's too early for that, it'll probably be a few more weeks is my guess. Has anyone even been accepted since the interviews on 2/19? Haven't seen anything.

Hey so I do know they accepted someone that was part of the 2/19 interview. They also sent out an email last week in regards to housing information, and it was sent to 44 email addresses (class size is 45) so I'm assuming those people are the ones they have accepted and confirmed a seat with (not to say all of them will actually join in the end - if they have other school acceptance options and end up giving up their seat). Hope this information helps.

• 2 weeks later...

No I don't believe so but I assume phone calls will be given in the near future since accepted students are given 2 weeks to respond. Good luck to all!

Yes but they can place a deposit down and hold their seat.... No news from anyone I guess?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I'm currently enrolled at the PA program here at Marist and seems like some of you feel a little left in the dark. 

All the seats ARE filled up and classes have already began as of May 18th. IT IS AN AWESOME PROGRAM, so please don't feel discouraged and reapply for this upcoming year. 

I wish you all the best!

Archived