CASPA - name change

I will be applying through CASPA in this next cycle, and I want to get my application in as early as possible. However, I'm getting married in August and will be changing my last name. My address will also change at that time. Should I wait to submit my application until those rather important changes have been made, or should I submit it earlier, when I have all of my information entered? 

• 4 weeks later...

I got married after applying and kept my old name throughout the application cycle until I got admitted, and then told the school that accepted me. I felt like it was easier that way since everything is in my old name and it took me awhile to legally change my name with everything else, too. 

^ I agree. I got married in 2013 and it took me a good year to change my name at all the various places where it was on record. There are a few places I still haven't gotten it updated. If you are admitted it will be much easier to update one institution rather than tryign to juggle name change and address change information with every school you are applying to.

Archived