How competitive am I?

Looking at my stats, do you think I could get into Nova SE Orlando?

FYI, my prereq GPA might be higher. I would need to look at all my classes (social sciences, etc.).

Overall GPA: 3.00

Prereq GPA: 3.17

GRE: 297

HCE: 2,200 hours as a CNA.

Should I apply this time? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks! :-)

Your competitiveness is based on the applicant pool for any given year. Check out the program's website to see whether you fit the "average" applicant pool from past cycles. That should give you an idea of where you stand in comparison to past admission statistics.

Also take a peek at http://www.physicianassistantforum.com/index.php?/topic/18-pa-applicant-stats-page/ 

Looking at my stats, do you think I could get into Nova SE Orlando?

FYI, my prereq GPA might be higher. I would need to look at all my classes (social sciences, etc.).

Overall GPA: 3.00

Prereq GPA: 3.17

GRE: 297

HCE: 2,200 hours as a CNA.

Should I apply this time? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks! :-)

I don't know the school but, regarding one of the replies, probation status is not uncommon for a variety of administrative issues that may be totally unrelated to academic quality, PANCE pass rate etc. It's easy enough to look into. Schools are usually pretty upfront about it and the accreditation agency makes clear that any student attending a school on probation will be allowed to graduate in good standing.

Your GRE and Pre-req GPA are a bit weak but you don't reveal much about yourself so it's hard to say for sure but, generally, you seem to have enough to apply and it's good to go through the application process. You learn a lot about producing a good application and about your strengths and weaknesses.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Archived