CASPA 2015-2016 is coming soon! Are you prepared to apply? The CASPA application will be launching on a new platform on April 22, 2015. Make sure to join the weekly PA chat sessions for a demonstration of the new application platform and Q&A sessions with me, the Physician Assistant Education Association's Director of Applicant & Student Services - CASPA Manager. The sessions for February are below, March will be scheduled soon. 

February schedule

• February 5: 6-7:30pm ET
  • February 9: 5-6:30pm ET
  • February 16: 5-6:30pm ET
  • February 19: 6-7:30pm ET
  • February 23: 5-6:30pm ET
  • February 26: 6-7:30pm ET

How It Works

Attend any scheduled session without registering multiple times. Complete one registration at <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://bit.ly/CareerEcoRegistration%20by%20clicking%20on%20" href="http://bit.ly/CareerEcoRegistration%20by%20clicking%20on%20" register%20as%20a%20student="" alumna',%20add%20the%20sessions%20you%20wish%20to%20attend%20to%20your%20calendar,%20and%20login%20to%20join!%20email%20questions%20directly%20to%20danielle%20di%20silvestro%20at%20danielle@paeaonline.org.%c2%a0"="">http://bit.ly/CareerEcoRegistration. Click on 'Register as Student/Alumnus' and complete the information. Add the sessions to your calendar and join the chat! Email Danielle Di Silvestro with any questions at danielle@PAEAonline.org 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By prepa200k
      Hi! First I want to say I’m new to this forum but from looking at many posts I really enjoy how friendly everyone is 

I wanted to see other’s opinions about PCE as an Ophthalmic Assistant (COA). I believe this does qualify at many school for PCE, but I was wondering if, because a COA is all about optometry, does it make any less valuable? I have the option of doing an MA program or this COA program, but I’m more interested in the COA (and it’s cheaper). Of course I do want to be as competitive as possible, so does being an MA working in many specialities and around general general medicine more valuable to PA programs than a COA who is only around optometrists/ophthalmologists? 
    • By taylor123
      So I am applying for this cycle and I previously entered my job in experiences as current. after submitting the application I had to quit this job because it was a terrible work environment. However, it is in CASPA as current so idk what to do. I also got a new job but it doesn't start for another week and I was going to submit my apps this weekend so i am not sure how to go about this. Also is it better to apply sooner with less PCE or later with more PCE???
    • By Henrysmith
      How can I earn CME credit online and what is the best source for online CME?
    • By mccleen
      hello,
       i'm considering applying this cycle after completing my BSc in biology this past spring. i'm not sure if there is anyone here who has had an interview invite or being accepted with similar stats. your input is greatly appreciated.
      thanks
      cGPA:3.3
      sGPA: 2.97
      Volunteering 1500
      PCE 11280 hrs
      HCE: 4500
      shadow hours: 120
      LORs: 1 MD and 2 PAs
      no GRE score, no research hrs

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More