Class of 2017

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Guys! Hopefully you still check this forum! I have an interview this Friday in Winchester. Any advice? Is it group interview, or one on one? Also I fly in Thursday evening and was thinking of stopping in Leesburg on my way to Winchester to check out the campus, but am not sure what I would actually do... hope to hear from some of you! 

• 1 month later...

Hi all! I just accepted my seat for next year as well, specifically at the Winchester campus. So excited to meet all of you! I know a Facebook page will be created sometime in the spring, but does anyone have any ideas about housing/finding roommates before then? I'm not from Winchester (or VA for that matter), so I'm not sure how quickly rentals tend to go in the area. 

1 hour ago, Courtney28 said:

Hi all! I just accepted in seat for next year as well, specifically at the Winchester campus. So excited to meet all of you! I know a Facebook page will be created sometime in the spring, but does anyone have any ideas about housing/finding roommates before then? I'm not from Winchester (or VA for that matter), so I'm not sure how quickly rentals tend to go in the area. 

I also was just accepted to the program at Shenandoah! Also curious about housing, since I am from out of state! 

Archived