I just wanted to start a thread for those who have accepted a seat at Shenandoah University starting July of 2015! Figured we can use this place to get to know each other and discuss housing and all that fun stuff. 

Look forward to meeting everyone!

I accepted a seat at SU's PA program in November. I am so excited and I look forward to meeting everyone in the class come July!

Guys! Hopefully you still check this forum! I have an interview this Friday in Winchester. Any advice? Is it group interview, or one on one? Also I fly in Thursday evening and was thinking of stopping in Leesburg on my way to Winchester to check out the campus, but am not sure what I would actually do... hope to hear from some of you! 

Hi all! I just accepted my seat for next year as well, specifically at the Winchester campus. So excited to meet all of you! I know a Facebook page will be created sometime in the spring, but does anyone have any ideas about housing/finding roommates before then? I'm not from Winchester (or VA for that matter), so I'm not sure how quickly rentals tend to go in the area. 

1 hour ago, Courtney28 said:

Hi all! I just accepted in seat for next year as well, specifically at the Winchester campus. So excited to meet all of you! I know a Facebook page will be created sometime in the spring, but does anyone have any ideas about housing/finding roommates before then? I'm not from Winchester (or VA for that matter), so I'm not sure how quickly rentals tend to go in the area. 

I also was just accepted to the program at Shenandoah! Also curious about housing, since I am from out of state!