Pre-PA looking to Shadow in Denver, Colorado

Hello,

My name is Matthew McClung, I am looking to shadow a PA in Denver, Colorado. This will be my first time shadowing, and I primarily just want to learn more about the PA role in the hospital setting.

I am an EMT-b and have my undergrad in Biology, and have experience in the ED primarily. Please contact me if you have any questions for me, or if you would like a CV, or for any more information you need, or maybe even if you know of a good PA i could contact here in Denver (or anywhere in Colorado for that matter).

Thank you everyone in advance

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Naecolex3
      Hi everyone!
      My name is Nicole Rodriguez and I am a recent graduate from Florida International University double major in Biology and Natural & Applied Sciences. I am currently working as a medical assistant working on my patient care hours and will be applying to PA schools the next cycle. I would like to have some guidance on my personal statement and would appreciate any advice! I may be reached out via email Nicole.rodriguez3860@icloud.com

Thank you for your time!
    • By WomenOfSTEM
      I am a member of AAPA and maybe I am unfamiliar with the website, but I want to make the most learning from the site and using it.
      How do PA-S or PA-C use it? As a Pre-PA how can I use the site and its resources to help?
      I appreciate it!
    • By VirginiaTech117
      Hey guys my name is Geena and I'm a PA at a primary care in Philadelphia. We are currently hiring scribes and medical assistants (no experience required- we will train). This is a great opportunity for pre-PA's who need experience hours! Message me for details 🙂
    • By PAhopeful98
      Hello, I am currently a Pre-PA student in the Denver, Colorado area applying this cycle and am currently looking for a PA in any speciality to shadow during the month of July at some point. I have received the COVID vaccination series. Please reply or reach out if you are available! Thanks so much!
    • By LCMoon85
      I saw a thread started somewhere but it wasn’t connected to this board. 

I feel like we are slacking this year! Where is everyone?? 😂 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More