Any Acceptances yet?

Hi everyone, I just got wait listed. Does anyone have any additional info about my chances

Hang in there Socalguy24! I was on the waitlist last year and got pulled off, so keep positive thoughts! There are about 50 applicants placed on the alternate wait list, and I know for certain one of my classmates got pulled off a day or two before Welcome Week. So anything can happen!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah alternate list basically means we are wait listed. I didn't think there would be 50 alternate spots, it just seems like a lot for a class of 98! But it is definitely going to be a long wait. I wonder what their stats were for last year in terms of how many declined their spots and how many alternates were accepted. Welcome week is sometime in August I think, but I'm not sure exactly when.

Straight rejection as well and im actually shocked that i didnt even get waitlisted. I dont understand what they are looking for cause i got accepted/waitlisted from all the other schools i applied to. Unfortunately, WesternU is my first choice due to location but whatever. God i am so salty about this lmao...

I feel you on that. Not really sure what they're looking for, because I answered all of the questions well and pulled examples from my HCE, volunteering, etc. too..

Hey y'all,

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear back or who has already been accepted. I just saw that I got an acceptance email so I will get to meet some of y'all soon. I know that I will ultimately meet you all, perservence is the name of the game and cannot be said enough.

Still, I'll be honest. l won't believe it until I hear it from someone face to face on Western's campus. It feels surreal.

All the best!

Archived