admission test on MDC

Hi, I'm trying to find from someone who were accepted or graduated in Miami dade college into PA program some info about the admission test. I applied this year and waiting them to invite me to take the admission test. I'm so nervous and would like to know what the test is like? What should I focus on? what type of questions should I expect? Part of the test is to write an essay? What was your topic about?

Any information would be very appreciated

thank you

Hi, I'm trying to find from someone who were accepted or graduated in Miami dade college into PA program some info about the admission test. I applied this year and waiting them to invite me to take the admission test. I'm so nervous and would like to know what the test is like? What should I focus on? what type of questions should I expect? Part of the test is to write an essay? What was your topic about?

Any information would be very appreciated

thank you

I am wondering the same exact thing. I know the college advisor lady I spoke with gives you a paper with the subjects that need to be studied and also the study guides recommended. Please keep me posted as I am also curious to know how it turns out for you and your experience. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FIRST, I AM NOT AND WILL NOT OFFER ANY IDEAS, TIPS, CHEATS, HX OF TESTS, ANYTHING ABOUT ME OR MY HX, IF YOURE LOOKING FOR THAT, DO NOT READ ON.

Study and know (if you memorize, you WILL fail) ALL A&P(from THE MOST BASIC CONCEPTS-advanced Dz processes along with tx of same, Pharm, BIO-CHEM, all MED-TERM &Math, & Micro as it relates to pt specific case based scenarios. The day of non-related run of the mill, what is this bone? are over. NOW THAT QUESTION IS; You're expected to know what, where, superior and inferior supporting and or close organ systems, what kind of bone, what it produces, what structure does it support or does it at all? what kind of fx, surgical pt? what tx? what dose? what route? QD?, BID? AC? QHS? Cross and type for H&H? if renal pt, SAE of RX? What if HTN with cardiomegaly and a low GFR? and that is one question in relation to a bone fx or fx's. Be ready for a paragraph of case(pt) study compiled of PMHX, NKDA, SAMPLE, for (that) your questions. Moreover, with every question, all of the answers are correct however, one is perfect. So you must KNOW everything and NOT MEMORIZE TO SCORE IN THE TOP 1/3. If you don't understand my med-term, you're behind or doomed. I will not answer questions sent PM, type it out here for all to see. Candor and hard work will get you everywhere in this program. I will not help anyone, this is all on their website & common knowledge. You should have been studying 30-50 hours per week since 1 December allowing 1 week for each subject. If you're trying to cram now, odds are against you. But I can recommend some last minute solutions. Those testing on 20 March, I wish you luck and prayers. My intention was not to scare anyone but, this is practicing medicine on REAL people, this is not to be taken lightly.

Archived