Howdy folks! Excited to be joining the UNT family this summer. For any current students or future students, has anyone completed or is planning to attend the workshops???

https://web.unthsc.edu/info/200698/homepage

There's anatomy and physiology workshops are suggested for PA students, but I didn't know if it's just another chance for the school to milk us for a bit more moneys.

I agree! I took both last year and was really glad I took the pre-anatomy workshop. I would definitely recommend that one! It is an awesome introduction to the cadaver lab plus you get to meet your fellow PT's which you will take anatomy with first semester! And we do prosections, not full dissections. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback ya'll! I figured I didn't really need it because I've had a prosected cadaver lab before, but since it's been 5 yrs since my last A&P course, I'm thinking a refresher will definitely be a good idea.

Also what is this Discover myHSC day? Anyone go to that? What is it really helpful, or just another chance to meet classmates before school starts?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived