Sign in to follow this  

Ortho Spine Position In Louisville Kentucky available

A full time Ortho Spine PA position now available at Norton Healthcare in Louisville Kentucky.  PA will work office only Monday through Friday.  Minimal call from home.  No ED call.  PA will be on his/her own schedule and must be able to see patients independently with the ability to read their own X-rays and MRIs.  Two surgeon and two PA staff.  You will be the third.  If interested see the job posting at www.nortonhealthcare.com

I once took similar job seven years ago & hated it. Except I was in the OR 2X per wk & had to fight w/ the surgeon & residents to 1st assist. Orthospine w/ strictly office not fun.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PApreemie
      Hi!  I am currently in my fourth week of PA school and having some serious doubts as to what I am getting myself into.  
      I am worried for several of the following reasons:  that with the impact of covid 19 will take years to recover jobs (even healthcare), the amount of new PAs and NPs being pumped out of schools will cause more competition, and this study I read from the Bureau of Health Workforce...basically stating that the market will be saturated for PA's by 2025...
      Im worried, it'll be very hard to find work in southern Ca after school and I see some new PAs taking like, 8 months to a year to find a job.. I worry this will only get worse in the next few years when I graduate in 2022!!  I am not able to relocate out of state, nor can leave the metropolitan area around LA.
      I have a career to fall back on, if I decide to walk away from PA school making 60-70k. 
      I know no one can 100% say what will happen in the future.. but I am concerned to the point of walking away all-together.  Any input or advice would be appreciated. 
    • By ChristineB
      Hi everyone!
      I am a graduating PA and am currently looking for outpatient jobs, particularly in primary care. From what I have heard and seen, many primary care clinics are going through hiring freezes, and the few positions I have seen have required 2-5 years of experience. I have applied to them anyway in case they take a look at my CV and consider me, but they have either not contacted me or told me that I do not have enough experience.
      I had a good first and second interview for an endocrine PA position. I do like endocrine, however I believe at least 90% of my time will involve working only on diabetes management. If I am offered this position--or if I am offered a position in another specialty that I do not see myself in long-term--should I take it to get experience (and a paycheck)? Should I wait it out hoping for a primary care position? If I take a specialty position will I be less desirable as a future applicant for primary care positions? The job market is difficult, generally, for any new grads, but the pandemic seems to have made things a bit harder as well. 
    • By sdebar
      Thought I would get this started, anyone submit yet? I submitted my CASPA on 5/12, supplemental 5/13, and GRE on 5/13 as well!
    • By azalewski
      Hi, I am a third year pa student & graduate in May 2020 (3 more months!) I just got my first job offer, which also happens to be my dream job, and I’m very excited about it. I want to share the good news with family and friends on social media, but I want to do it tastefully and with proper etiquette. What is safe/not safe to say publicly? 
    • By KPonc
      We are actively looking for an EXPERIENCE ORTHOPEDIC SPINE/NEUROSURGERY PA-C AT OUR OFFICE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA  (LAKELAND/WINTER HAVEN/BRANDON AREA).  Please contact me with interest!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More