• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i agree. It is a trend now to have a masters degree rather than only a bachelors. Along with it does come increased pay from what i was told as well so something to think about. Job opportunities will still be there for sure. M57a, don't sweat it. If you applied to other schools just wait it out and don't give up!!! :-)

Honestly, I did feel a little iffy since the program offers only a bachelor's degree. But I've been told that it's what you make of your education that matters. So I'm holding on to that belief.

And sorry to hear your news, m57a. Take this as a learning experience. Don't give up on your dream to be a PA!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm very interested in the Sophie David School of Biomed, i was wondering if any of you guys can post your academic statistics regarding your acceptance? Here's mine

I haven't applied yet, but what are my chances?

My B.S Degree in May 2012 when I graduate would be : Medical Technology B.S

I'm planning to attend a PA school Fall 2012(graduate 2014)

Prereq GPA: 3.4

Overall GPA : Graduating hopefully with a 2.9-3.0

Volunteering at Hosp: 150hrs by end of summer

Shadowing PA: about 20hrs by end of summer

• 2 months later...
Heyy! I just got a call too...I still have to set up a date for the interview!! Good luck..let me know how it goes!!!

hello! how was your interview? and what was your gpa for admissions? I'm interested in applying into the school for the program but i dont have any of the sci pre-reqs yet. i have to start over x.x i'll be transferring from baruch.

• 6 months later...

Archived