Hey, I've submitted my application about a month ago, so far I've gotten an acknowledgement of the application being submitted. It's about 2 weeks since the program deadline. I've heard that City College is pretty quick at notifying candidates for interviews. Is that right? Did anyone hear back yet? Checking my mailboxes everyday, but so far nothing...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was also told that they would be notifying about interviews throughout April and May, and told by another school's PA program that City is about a month behind their program notification and to expect it to be a bit longer until notified so don't be too discouraged.

I called the PA program on April 1st or 2nd and talked to the admissions administrator, who told me the process was about three months long starting March 15th. She also sounded fairly peeved, so I don't really recommend others calling because you are unlikely to learn anyhting new and very likely to make someone's day unpleasant. I'll try to update this thread when I hear from them.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't heard anything yet, but against the advice of @cooper.french, I had called them a week ago, from which, I got a pretty annoyed secretary who told me that we all need to practice some patience for the process is three months long. It's not easy getting a lot of very eagered and anxious candidates calling all day. I just saw the updated information on their website, let's stay positive. They should be contacting soon.

Hey everyone, I received a rejection letter informing me that my math credit (AP calc exam) did not meet the pre requisites for entry into the program, so I'm assuming everyone else should be finding out either way shortly. I was already accepted to another PA school though and I was on the fence of applying to Sophie Davis because of my math credit so I'm not too surprised or disapointed with receiving the letter. Good luck to everyone!

Good luck Mariyam!!! and yes, please do keep up posted on how the interview went. all the best to everyone who were offered interviews!! Hope we all make it! Also, have any of you heard about whether or not they are group interviews? or what kinds of questions they ask? i'm super nervous!

Yayy! good luck to everyone who has interviews..hope we all make it!! Also, please keep us updated on the interview mariyam! Does anyone know if they are group interviews or individual? Also, did you guys already receive an email, confirming when the interview is etc? I haven't gotten mine yet. thanks and all the best!

Good luck, Mariyam! You're going to rock it! Try to get a good night sleep and eat some food in the morning. I understand how you feel, my interview is on Thursday and I feel nervous already, I can only imagine how you must feel now. But you'll make it through. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have some last questions. Do keep us posted. Best wishes!

Archived