Sign in to follow this  
pajourney

PENNSYLVANIA: Penn State Hershey COM

Did not see this school on the list for pennsylvania.  Probably because it is a new school about to start its second year.  And I can proudly say that I will be matriculating in May 2015.  For those of you who aren't familiar, Hershey Medical Center is a state of the art Magnet hospital in Hershey, PA.  The college of medicine there is top knotch, and it has attained provisional accredidation for their PA program.  I have no doubt that they will be upgraded to full accrediation.

If you are interested, I am starting a blog about my experiences at Penn State.  It is intended for interested pre-PA students.  When I was first thinking about becoming a PA, I was helped by a fellow blogger, so I want to give back.

Check it out:

PAjourney.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lifeline10
      New thread for the 2019-2020 cycle! Best of luck to everyone!
    • By PennState_PA_Program
      Greetings from Hershey, PA and to all those who have gotten a jump start on the CASPA cycle for 2018-2019. 
      As the Director of Admissions for the program, I'll be on this thread as much as possible to help answer any questions about the 18-19 cycle or share  program updates, as I'm sure some of our alum and current students will also join when they are able.
      May is a busy time of year in the program as the 2nd year students graduate, our rising students begin clinical rotations and our incoming class begins...Yes, this all happens in a one week time span in May. We are very proud of our soon-to-be-graduates, excited for the students beginning their clinical rotations, and look forward to welcoming the new students at orientation.
      I will do everything I can to provide a detailed and clear understanding of our application process by way of this thread, online information sessions, and email correspondence. 
      Good luck with your CASPA and Penn State secondary applications.
      Caryn Stopper
      Director of Admissions
    • By futurePAeryka
      Hey guys,
      I figured I would start the thread for this year! I am excited to apply within the next week or so. Fingers crossed we get interviews this cycle!
    • By amandamc
      Hello all, I will be graduating from a PA program in western Ohio in about a month. I'm relocating to Pittsburgh after taking boards, and I was hoping for some advice regarding job searching and best places to work. My research has shown that the local job market is pretty saturated and salaries are low, especially through UPMC. I was wondering if anyone familiar with the area has recommendations of outlying towns and hospitals that could provide better job opportunities. I welcome any advice from those of you familiar with the area. Thanks in advance!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More