Meet and greet January 21?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also enjoyed meeting everyone the past 2 days!  It's funny how quickly you grow attached to people.  Now I'm excited and nervous for each one of you guys too!  I really liked how everyone meshed and got along with each other in this interview.  It says a lot for the types of classmates everyone will potentially have.  Good luck!

April~~

I agree, It was fun meeting everyone and had a blast. Everyone I interviewed with sounded great and qualified. I think the adcom have a hard job. Lamont, April & Marianne it was fun interviewing with you guys. Good luck to everyone.

Matt, Lee, Sierra you all have impressive backgrounds and hope you make it. It was nice meeting everyone.

Steven

congrats !! Kim and Lamont.

I guess I will see you both in June( Seattle/Tacoma). I was offered a spot as well. It was very nice meeting everyone and hope to see all of you in the future. It was truly a humbling experience. Everyone was so talented. I would like to meet others that will be attending in June. I have questions about the area being from Virginia.  

Mongo73-   I have some burning questions for you...I'm guessing that those of us still playing the waiting game are full of questions like I am.  LOL

Who are you (first name)?  I'm trying to put a face with the screen name.

Which site did you get into?

When did you get the call?

Btw, has anyone heard if they are done with the decisions yet?  I just hate to wait on the mail in a week or so if that is the case.

Thanks!

April~~

Archived