MDC 2015 APPLICANTS POST HERE

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I think they are inviting by last name. I turned my app on Nov. I'm so nervous. I read the Anatomy & Physio book and went over the admission test outline. I don't know how basic the questions can be :/. I'm going to start going over practice exams & hopefully that helps. We should get together and study, I live close to the Medical Campus.

Hello all,

I submitted my application on Jan 12th and was notified via email yesterday @ 11am of the exam on the 20th. My initials are YM, although I do not think it has anything to do with having received the email when I did. I wish everyone the best of luck studying!

-YM

The exam was the tough part b/c its very random. When I got my grade... which wasn't that great I started taking the exam overwhelmed and discouraged. But exam is def. harder. What materials are you guys using? 

I am doing anp notes from college

Micro book

Med. term and med math random online sources

The exam was the tough part b/c its very random. When I got my grade... which wasn't that great I started taking the exam overwhelmed and discouraged. But exam is def. harder. What materials are you guys using?

I am doing anp notes from college

Micro book

Med. term and med math random online sources

Archived