2016 January Admission

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone, I received an interview Invite right before Christmas. I received a letter in the mail and then a follow-up email. However I declined as I have already accepted a seat at UC Denver! Good luck and hopefully this helps someone else get an interview invite. (BTW I submitted my application June 6th) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone! I just received a letter in the mail this past weekend that I had been placed on the wait list after applying around mid-late December 2014. Any idea what the chances are of getting an interview/accepted while on the wait list? By your previous posts, I'm assuming that an interview would have to come before being accepted; however, I was surprised to have even been put on the wait list without receiving an interview. I'm from down here in Georgia and it seems as if the application process runs a little different for MCPHS than the other schools I have applied to. Any information/suggestions, etc. would be GREAT, thanks! :)

Hey guys!

I'm a current student here in the class of 2016, and while I just started a little over a month ago, I'd be more than willing to answer any questions you guys have. I know that I was obsessively checking the forums for all of the schools I applied to before I came here, so I can 100% sympathize with the stressful situation you all are going through!

Feel free to post questions on here or PM me with any questions you guys have about the program/interview process/life in Manchester, etc.! (I'll try to check in regularly to answer y'alls questions!)

And while this may sound stupid, it really is the best advice you can get for any interview - stay as calm as possible, be honest, and be yourself. This interview was by far the most relaxed one that I had, so try not to put yourself under any unnecessary stress! Good luck!

Archived