Spokane Interview 1/10/15

Yes, I agree it is quite an honor!  I interviewed three years ago and that was prior to Yakima and Spokane combining.  It felt like a 100 people were there but it was probably half that. 1800 sounds like a perfect time to meet up on Jan 9th.  It will be nice having familiar faces at the interviews this time.  The first time I had no clue about this forum and or meeting up with others the night prior.  I think I'm still in shock about getting an interview. 

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on getting interviews. We met at NoLi the night before our interviews and of my 3 interviews the next morning, I had 3 other applicants with me in my interviews. Most all of us that night were accepted. I feel it really helps. It also makes a stressful day much less so. The more people you know, the better. Good luck to you all and feel free to hit me up if you have any quesions.

Well it was a tremendous honor to meet everyone! The current MEDEX students were so kind and welcoming! The day was really full and feelings of nervousness would come and go, but everyone was very encouraging and the day was well organized. Overall it was an incredible experience and I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to interview. Best of Success to everyone who is accepted! For those who are accepted, I can only imagine that it will be challenging, but worth going for because like PA-C Smith said, it is bigger then us and that is exciting. For those who are not accepted this time around, keep on keeping on!

:) Victoria

It was such a pleasure meeting all of you at the interview this weekend.  Everyone is so passionate and will become great PA's.   Thank you, Victoria and Andrea for meeting up the night before.  Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone and hoping that we hear good news soon as well!!  Andrea, thank you in advance for the info and thank your cousin as well.  Maybe I will meet him/her at the interviews. 

April

Archived