Tacoma Medex post interview

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about those of us who aren't accepted, we have a regrouping. We can talk/meet after the holidays and start helping each other be more competitive (interview questions, shadow and volunteering for example). Just a thought. I don't believe in staying down. I am gonna get right back up and swing back.

Sure Aaron. Even though I'm keeping my my fingers crossed for us that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone

I'll be the first to announce (at least on this thread) that I've received the dreaded letter. The coach has sat me out for the season. Yes, I sobbed and now I have to work through a 12-hour shift tonight. ???? On the bright side, I'm happy to have had the opportunity to interview and the pleasure meet all of you. I wish all of you the best of luck as you embark on the journey to becoming the best PAs ever! To those that may be sitting with me on the bench.. we got some work to do, but be positive!! We got it next year! If anyone wants to meet up at some point to talk about what we could do to strengthen our apps for the next cycle.. I'm down. Let me know. ????

-Miriam Ly

I'll be the first to announce (at least on this thread) that I've received the dreaded letter. The coach has sat me out for the season. Yes, I sobbed and now I have to work through a 12-hour shift tonight. ???? On the bright side, I'm happy to have had the opportunity to interview and the pleasure meet all of you. I wish all of you the best of luck as you embark on the journey to becoming the best PAs ever! To those that may be sitting with me on the bench.. we got some work to do, but be positive!! We got it next year! If anyone wants to meet up at some point to talk about what we could do to strengthen our apps for the next cycle.. I'm down. Let me know. ????

-Miriam Ly

Stay strong and positive. As I said, it wasn't our year. But this is not the end. Best luck to everybody. And congrats again to those that got in :)

Sent from my iPhone

Archived