01/24/2015 Heritage Interview Group

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I'm interviewing the 24th as well, will be staying at the best western Lincoln in Yakima, I believe its like 20 min from campus, would love to meet before interview, maybe a Starbucks or something

I think we've all agreed on meeting up Friday night around 7:00-7:30. There is a Starbucks a few miles from campus: 711 West 1st Avenue, Toppenish, WA 98948.

Hi everyone! I will be attending Jan 24 as well. I am from California and will be flying in Friday. Could everyone please chime in and let me know how they plan for transportation (renting a car, cab, shuttle, etc). I just found out that there is no cab service directly in Toppenish, WA and am a little nervous to be driving in the area since weather conditions can become pretty bad some times. I know the weather is clear for the weekend as of now, but you never know.

Just wanted to get some ideas on how everyone is arranging for their transportation.

Thanks and good luck to everyone :)

Hi everyone! I will be attending Jan 24 as well. I am from California and will be flying in Friday. Could everyone please chime in and let me know how they plan for transportation (renting a car, cab, shuttle, etc). I just found out that there is no cab service directly in Toppenish, WA and am a little nervous to be driving in the area since weather conditions can become pretty bad some times. I know the weather is clear for the weekend as of now, but you never know.

Just wanted to get some ideas on how everyone is arranging for their transportation.

I'm renting a car. Are you flying to Seattle airport or Yakima?

I'm renting a car. Are you flying to Seattle airport or Yakima?

Archived