Colorado

Accepted Students-Emory Class of 2017

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted so far! I was so excited when I received the phone call telling me that I had been admitted to Emory as I'm sure all of you were as well! To those who are still waiting for a decision or have not received an invite, keep your spirits up and don't lose sight of what you want because you have all worked hard to get to where you are.

I saw that there wasn't a thread for this round of accepted students, so I wanted to start one so we can chat about preparing to move, preparing for PA school (!!), housing, etc. There isn't a FB page for Class of 2017 yet, would anyone be interested in starting one?

• Upvote 1

Hey y'all. I'm Megan ℅ 2016. Let me know if y'all have any questions. Send me a message, and I'll do my best to answer any questions or direct you to who might be able to help. I'll try and keep an eye on the forum now. See ya soon!

Hey all! Congrats!

I am an accepted student as well. I applied as a Dual Degree PA/MPH but haven't heard back from Rollins School of Public Health about acceptance in the MPH aspect.

Any dual degrees out there? I'd love to connect with anyone applying dual degree or a current dual degree student if possible.

• Upvote 1

I will be a MPH student for the first year (august 2015-summer 2016) and then start on August 2016 as a PA student. So technicially I wont be in your class, I am just holding a place in the upcoming class of 2018.

• Upvote 1

Some of the 2016 peeps will prob join your page. That way when y'all have questions you can post there and prob get some answers. So I'll join if you don't mind and I'll get some of my classmates to hop on your page too. Happy move planning!!

• Upvote 1

I received an acceptance call yesterday as well. I can't even believe it! I am so excited. When did he say we would be receiving an email with all the information? I was so excited I totally forgot what he told me! 

• Upvote 1

Congrats to those that received a call. Also received one Friday and it was a pleasant surprise being a week early. I believe Allan said we should receive info next friday. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to all my fellow classmates! Thank you t.gomez for creating the FB page. I'm terrible at managing FB groups and was so happy that you took the lead on that :)

• Upvote 1

I got the call last yesterday morning and am happy to say I will be part of the Emory PA class of 2017! WOOH!!! 

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

Best wishes,

Corey

• Upvote 1

I just got the call this afternoon!  I'm so excited to be part of the Emory PA class of 2017!! So excited to meet everyone!!

Jordan