Accepted Students-Emory Class of 2017

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted so far! I was so excited when I received the phone call telling me that I had been admitted to Emory as I'm sure all of you were as well! To those who are still waiting for a decision or have not received an invite, keep your spirits up and don't lose sight of what you want because you have all worked hard to get to where you are.

I saw that there wasn't a thread for this round of accepted students, so I wanted to start one so we can chat about preparing to move, preparing for PA school (!!), housing, etc. There isn't a FB page for Class of 2017 yet, would anyone be interested in starting one?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all! Congrats!

I am an accepted student as well. I applied as a Dual Degree PA/MPH but haven't heard back from Rollins School of Public Health about acceptance in the MPH aspect.

Any dual degrees out there? I'd love to connect with anyone applying dual degree or a current dual degree student if possible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived