Class of 2017

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for taking the time to make this thread and the facebook group! I received my acceptance email today and I can't express how happy and grateful I am to have made it this far!!! :) I look VERY forward to meeting you all! 

I also was wondering about the paperwork.... was this the paperwork they gave us at the interviews or is the paperwork that we have to submit to the office something that comes along with the official acceptance letter via snailmail?  I'm paranoid I won't get something in time and be able to send it out!  thanks in advance!!! :)

The paperwork is the one they will send you after you get accepted, that's the one where you have to mail in the deposit check. They give you two weeks  since the acceptance letter was mailed  to mail everything back. If you use Fedex or UPS, you will have plenty of time.

The paperwork is the one they will send you after you get accepted, that's the one where you have to mail in the deposit check. They give you two weeks  since the acceptance letter was mailed  to mail everything back. If you use Fedex or UPS, you will have plenty of time.

Thank you!!  Appreciate the help :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congrats everyone. I am down in Chapel Hill and looking into the Duke program for class of 2019.  I just wanted to acknowledge how great it must feel to attend one of the best! 

Good luck and maybe I'll see some of you around as I begin networking(bugging) the program. 

Archived