Online EM courses??

I have some CME money to spend and am looking for some self-study opportunities in EM.  Can anyone offer some suggestions?  I have completed the EM Bootcamp course and have completed the Urgent Care Core Curriculum course as well.  Could use a good ECG interpretation course and plan on ordering the advanced Bootcamp course in February when available.

Thanks!

I took one semester (2 courses) about 2 years ago.  It was "ok".  Basically a structured review of Tintinalli's with weekly readings and weekly vignettes which required online responses.  Testing is online as well.  I would have completed it; however at $13,000 it is very expensive for a "certificate" course.  I only get $1500 a year in CME money annually so that would mean $8500 out of pocket.   Frankly, I did not find it to be nearly as beneficial as say EM Bootcamp ($500 self study) or the Core Curriculum in Urgent Care Medicine (about $1,100). 

Archived