Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sugarfall

December Interviews?

Guest Sugarfall

Does Emory have any December interview dates? I was offered an interview in January but I was already accepted to a program that starts in January.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Brown
      Hi Friends,
      I'm trying to develop a bit more privacy than is the default on the PA Board website. In CA, is there a way to put your work address as the one on file, or would you have to get a PO box should you desire to not have your home address listed on a license search?
      Thanks much!
    • By Texicana210
      [deleted]
    • By kdonlon12
      Hi - I am a new graduate who passed the PANCE June 5th. I am looking for jobs in the NY/NJ area and spend each day looking at the job boards. Are there any other suggestions for where to search out jobs? I am interested in many fields- excluding surgery. I just want to be able to get a job and get some experience so I can become more competitive. With COVID19 hitting this area so hard, I know why it is difficult at this time but would like any advice I can get (as well as any possible leads!).
      Thank you for your time.
    • By Jlvh1985
      Has anyone been able to work without a DEA license? I have voluntarily surrendered mine for a year, due to working for two physicians who were overprescribing and having me prescribe while they were out of the office (I 100% own up to my fault in the situation, and hope I never have to write for another narcotic again). 
      I am very concerned I won’t be able to get another job for a year or so. I’m hoping someone has had a similar experience and can tell me how it worked out or what types of groups would still hire. Any info would help. Thanks in advance. 
    • By VinceH
      I have a prior MS in Exercise Physiology (research emphasis) and then completed a dual degree PA program getting a MS in Management w/ the School of Business before starting the MMS for PA. The extra degrees will certainly be resume builders, but how much should I expect to use them for negotiating starting salaries? Should I expect a higher starting offer due to them or is that naive? Starting to have discussions with some practices and was hoping to get some ideas on the value those provide before it moves towards contract talks. I don't want to sell myself short, but don't want to come off as pompous and overvalue myself either! 
      I would be interested in either Ortho/Sports Med or Cardiology  
      Looking in NC. Currently in Winston-Salem, NC at Wake Forest University
      Appreciate the insight anyone can provide!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More