2014-2015 Applicants

Hey All!

Figured I'd start a new thread for this year's applicants. Has anybody heard anything yet? For those who interviewed or got rejected last year, when did you hear back with an interview invitation or rejection?

Also, feel free to post stats if you're so inclined! Did anybody elect for a grade recalculation this year?

• 3 weeks later...

Last cycle I applied in September 2013, opted for the grade recalculation, and heard back the same week that everything was received/recalc done.  However, I didn't hear a decision regarding interviews until May 2014.

This cycle I applied in late October 2014 and have not heard anything yet, no confirmation of receipt of my CV or acknowledgement of my request for recalculation.  I imagine they are inundated and just haven't gotten to mine yet, so I will be patient.  Almost every email I received from FP last cycle said "Please do not call or email for status updates," so I will sit on my hands and try to think of other things while I wait.  Very hard to do!

Has anyone heard anything at all?  Confirmation that they received your supplemental materials and your app is now complete?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived