The American Association of Surgical PAs will offer a meeting designed for those interested in or actively apply to PA School. This seminar will include amazing insights on the profession, training, future as well as interview tips and a chance for one-on-one time with PAs who work on admissions committees. Bring a draft of your essay for review! 

AASPA is proud to be one of the first professional PA organizations to host a seminar specifically tailored to helping people realize their dreams of becoming a Physician Assistant. You will spend two hours with thought leaders in the PA profession learning specific information to strengthen your PA application and interview. We know what admission committees want to hear! 

You will meet PAs who are serving or who have served on PA Program admission committees from a variety of different programs. 

Attending an AASPA Pre-PA meeting looks amazing on a CASPA application, or drop a line during your interview. You will receive a great certificate to add to caspa or add to your application file! 

Here is the info: 
Date: Friday January 23, 2014, Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm.

Sheraton Suites Orlano AIrport hotel.

FREE SHUTTLE FROM THE AIRPORT: http://www.starwoodh...propertyID=1317

ORLANDO,FL 

ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE

Registration link: 

https://aaspa.com/forms/cme-prepa.asp?navid=5&loc=fl

This amazing seminar will include:
-Overview of the PA Profession
-PA Profession news that all applicants need to know 
-Essentials of Academic prerequisites
-Health care/patient care prerequisites 
-How to deal with CASPA 
-PA-wanna-be essays
-How to stand out as an applicant
-One on one and group Q & A session
-and much more! 

Attending this seminar you will receive:
Unique certificate of attendance suitable for listing on PA applications
Copies of all PowerPoint slides and lecture materials
One on one opportunities to speak with PAs serving on admission committees 

Unique tips, tricks, and advice you can't get from a book or a website. 

COST: $100 tuition (tax-deductable!)

Discounts available for groups of 10 or more, email ceo@aaspa.com for info

AASPA Pre-PA FLyer.pdf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PA0315
      Hello! 
      I recently applied to Texas PA schools in June but I am looking for more ways to gain more shadowing hours for the next application cycle in case I don't get in! How have y'all approached shadowing during COVID? I'm just not sure that PAs would let me shadow them because the COVID risks and social distancing and everything. What experiences have you all had? I am from Texas by the way! COVID precautions are getting pretty relaxed here.
      I have an opportunity to shadow an orthopedic NP. Do you think that PA schools would see that as valuable? 
      Good luck to everyone applying this cycle! 🙂 
    • By Texicana210
      [deleted]
    • By taylor123
      So I am applying for this cycle and I previously entered my job in experiences as current. after submitting the application I had to quit this job because it was a terrible work environment. However, it is in CASPA as current so idk what to do. I also got a new job but it doesn't start for another week and I was going to submit my apps this weekend so i am not sure how to go about this. Also is it better to apply sooner with less PCE or later with more PCE???
    • By Henrysmith
      How can I earn CME credit online and what is the best source for online CME?
    • By UgSOsM
      So I was thinking of taking 4 science classes this upcoming Fall semester and one GE class. I slacked off my first year and a half in college, and recently noticed how many interesting/ useful courses are taught at my university that seem to be beneficial for PA school, but I am already a senior. I am used to taking 3 science classes, but do not know if I should try for 4. Right now, I have biochemistry 1, evolution, genetics + lab, and microbiology + lab plus my GE class. Microbiology is fully online and the other 3 are remote due to Covid 19. The reason I am trying to push myself for four is because I want to take Anatomy in the spring which requires a lot of self studying, but also Immunology + Serology, which is the same way. Immunology + Serology is not required for me to graduate, but seems beneficial. Should I just take anatomy and microbiology Spring semester and not take immunology + serology at all? The reason I can't take some during the Fall is because of schedule conflicts or some courses aren't taught in the Fall.
      What are your thoughts? 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More