Accepted Students!

Hi classmates!

Just wanted to start a thread so we can all get to know each other. You can use this thread to post a little information about yourself, add yourself the Facebook group (Usciences Physician Assistant Class of 2018), or to discuss things like housing. Feel free to post some info on yourself like where your from, where you did your undergrad, or anything else you'd like. Can't wait to meet you all and congrats on getting into such an amazing program!!

Hii!

My name is Kate I'm also from Bucks County and am currently finishing my undergraduate degree in Psychology-Neuroscience and Biology at Penn State (University Park, PA). My experience is from being a home health aide, nursing assistant, EMT, ER tech, and from medical relief trips to Nicaragua. I am currently still working as an ER tech at St Mary Medical Center on school breaks and will be traveling back to Nicaragua on New Years Eve! After my graduation in May I plan on moving to the city before the start of the program. So anyone looking for a roommate to get an apartment with, let me know!

I'm very excited to begin our careers as PAs and I can't wait to meet you all!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats everyone!!! :) Our class is growing, woohoo!  I have no clue about the fb page....maybe we should create a new one because I think the original person who set it up is no longer attending our PA program and the page is private, mine still says 'pending request'. I'll add the people who said too! 

Archived