cmbooth12

Class of 2017: Accepted Students

I wanted to start a thread for those accepted and attending Pace in July 2015! I sent my deposit in today and am so excited! Has anyone started a facebook group?

• Upvote 1

Hey guys! My deposit is in!! :) I'll be moving to the city area from Long Island as well. Most likely Brooklyn for affordability. Can't wait to meet everybody!

• Upvote 1

I'll be attending to Pace tool! Can't wait!! =D I'm not sure if i'll be moving yet... i live in Jersey :/.  But anyone coming to the city, I'll be down to meet as well. 

• Upvote 1

Getting ready to put down my deposit, just waiting for my next paycheck. Coming all the way from California. Excited to come to NYC!!

• Upvote 1

OMG. Misread my deadline to pay... I MISSED my deadline to pay my deposit to secure my seat! Calling them Monday, Hoping I can still get in :'( 

OMG. Misread my deadline to pay... I MISSED my deadline to pay my deposit to secure my seat! Calling them Monday, Hoping I can still get in :'( 

Oh no! Did they let you put your deposit in?!?

Congrats to you all on your acceptances! I've been accepted too and could not be any happier! I just submitted my deposit. Can't wait to meet all of you!!!

Hi everyone! Can you guys help me out?  Can you please tell me what the deposit amount is and when is the deadline to pay it by?

THANKS! 

Hi everyone! Can you guys help me out?  Can you please tell me what the deposit amount is and when is the deadline to pay it by?

THANKS! 

The deposit is $1500.  They give you about two weeks.  I was accepted on 11/14 and had to make my deposit by 11/28.

The deposit is $1500.  They give you about two weeks.  I was accepted on 11/14 and had to make my deposit by 11/28.

Thank you!!! 

Just wondering if anyone waitlisted has heard back about waitlist position or was accepted off the waitlist?