this is really excellent! I watched the whole thing. John did a really great job explaining what a PA is and does, what collaboration entails, and the importance of taking down barriers which restrict PA practice. A really Solid performance from AAPA President John Mcginnity.

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bananataters
      Hey Everyone,
      I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death, but I'm looking for some advice.  My current stats are:
      cGPA - 2.96
      sGPA - 3.16 
      Last 50 Credits - 3.84 
      PCE - 4000+ Hrs 
      My AnP 1 and 2 grades are both B- from undergrad, when I didn't know what I was doing with my life. I'm wondering if I should point my energy towards retaking these two courses for A's or should I pursue a Master's program? 

Thanks for all your help, really appreciate it. 
    • By PerspiringPA
      I have completed my bachelor's degree in Biology, but since I was pre-med back then, I didn't complete the anatomy and physiology course and now have to complete it at a community college. I also have a full time job and was hoping to take anatomy and physiology in a hybrid setting (online lecture with in person lab). Is this a good idea? I've been looking at schools websites and some don't care, some said "considered on an individual basis," and some won't accept it. Am I limiting my chances too much? I want to apply mostly west coast and surrounding states.  I also have to take statistics and I hope to apply for Fall 2020.
      Thanks!
    • By beavpa
      I have some concern about my A&P GPA meeting the prerequisite requirement for PA school. As most of you know many PA schools have a minimum GPA requirement of a "B-" or 3.0. In my first term of A&P lab I received a C+, which doesn't meet the minimum requirement. But my overall A&P GPA (3 quarters of lecture and laboratory) does meet the minimum GPA requirement. What will PA schools look at, my individual letter grade or my overall A&P GPA? 
    • By MyPath
      Some of the schools that i am applying to requires 1 credit of medical terminology. I have my transcripts verified  and have met all the other prerequisite courses. I don't know if i am missing something, but how do i input an in progress class into CASPA? I am planning on taking the 1 credit medical terminology course online. Can somebody please help? Each time i call CASPA, i just get the automated message and i don't want the programs to think i'm not planning on taking this course. 
      Thank you so much!!
      edit: fixing typo
    • By pahopeful46
      Hey everyone! I was wondering for the last essay question on CASPA about what other scholarly efforts have you participated in besides coursework, if I have not really done any presentations or publications outside of my courses, what should I put? I don't want to just leave the entire thing blank so I'm not sure what to do. Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More