Accepted class of 2017

Hello everyone!

My name is Melinda, I've been accepted to the Delaware campus to start this May. I'm from NY and am currently living in new york city getting my MPH (finishing in May, right before PA school starts ahh). I will be moving to Delaware for the program and am definitely interested in finding roommates. I haven't had a chance to do much investigating but I do remember the current students mentioning rockwood and a few other apartment complexes that students usually live in.

Does anyone know the exact program start date or more information on living situations? Looking forward to meeting/talking to you all more!

Good morning everyone! I've been accepted to Arcadia DE as well, and am very excited to start in May. I'm from Northern NJ and took a little road trip last month to check out apartments in the area.. Rockwood Apts are awesome, and only 10-15minutes from campus, and there are some other apt complexes in the area that seem just as nice, too. I'm definitely looking for 1-2 roommates come spring, anyone interested? Also, is there a facebook group for class of 2017 yet?

Hey! I don't think there is a facebook group yet, but I'm interested in roommates! So Rockwood looked good? I'm going to do more digging up information in the next couple of weeks on the other complexes I think.

Hi everyone! My name is Alex and I was accepted at the Glenside campus. My husband and I already live in Glenside (I'm finishing some pre-reqs at Arcadia) and would love to help out anyone who is looking for housing or needs someone to show them around! I live in a townhouse complex directly across the street from campus. The units are 2 bed/2.5 baths and I can look into whether or not any of the student units will have openings if anyone is interested :) I also know student who live in the Towers if you want to talk to someone who lives there or see what the units are like.

Let me know if you're visiting town and you can come by for some coffee!

Hi again--

Here is a posting for a unit in the complex where my husband and I live.  It is as close to campus as you can get (you can pick up the Arcadia wi-fi) and is a really friendly complex!  If anyone is interested, they're looking for a couple or 2-4 roommates.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/apa/4812068187.html

There might be another unit or two available later, and I'll post them if I hear about them!

post-115070-0-55322000-1421263421_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again--

Here is a posting for a unit in the complex where my husband and I live.  It is as close to campus as you can get (you can pick up the Arcadia wi-fi) and is a really friendly complex!  If anyone is interested, they're looking for a couple or 2-4 roommates.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/apa/4812068187.html

There might be another unit or two available later, and I'll post them if I hear about them!

Hey, Alex! I just got into the dual MPH/MMS degree! I live in Austin, TX, so I was trying to do as much of my apartment hunting as I could online before taking a trip to scope everything out.  I wanted to see if there were any other places around that you might suggest browsing, aside from here and the towers. 

Thank you!

Hi everyone! My name is Alyssa and I've been accepted to the Glenside campus! I'll be moving from Pittsburgh so I am starting the apartment hunt and I was hoping to find a roommate or 2. I'm planning to take a trip to Philly in late February to see some apartments, so please message me if you're interested. I can't wait to meet everyone in May!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! My name is Samantha and I was accepted into the Glenside campus for the dual degree MPH/PA program. I was wondering if anyone still needs a roommate for May. I live in the NJ area and I am planning on apartment hunting within the next week. Message me if anyone is interested! Can't wait to meet everyone!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys! I just got to Philadelphia from Austin! I definitely flew into the area at a pretttttty bad time, weather-wise, but I'll be around Glenside looking at places Monday through Wednesday. I'd really like to meet some MPH/MMS people, if you're around, and anyone else who might be looking for a roommate! If you're thinking of being nearby, my email is josejarteaga@gmail.com. Stay warm!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived